State Board Of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh is Simply Called AP SBTET, The Board was created under the authority of the Government of Andhra Pradesh as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education.
About SBTET AP
AP SBTET, due to the quality of its Board programs, has always been One Of The Best main technical Boards in the country. The Board has launched numerous programs to ensure quality student education, career development of faculty members, progression of students to Technical education, and the creation of career opportunities through campus placement programs in reputable organizations around the world. The Board works with dedication to the vision of producing quality technical Diploma Holders, competent teachers, scientists and leaders in Board, research, industry, and administration.
AP SBTET Quick Links
Functions Of AP SBTET
- Developing policies for technical education;
- to review and revise the syllabi as per requirements of the society
- supervise teaching in technical schools;
- to conduct examinations and award certificates;
- design new courses and establish them at various polytechnics in order to establish and develop links with industry;
- to affiliated educational institutions and to grant recognition;
- provide training for teachers in technical schools; and
- to develop materials and make them available to students.
- prescribe a curriculum for various undergraduate-level technical courses;
And the functions of the Board are
- to advise the Government on the coordinated development of technical education in the State at all levels below those below lower than lower education;
- to work in liaison with SRC (Southern Regional Committee) of AICTE
- formulation of plans in the State;
- to affiliate or recognize institutions that offer courses below the level of higher education and to prescribe curricula for them;
- to periodically inspect the institutes and ensure that the standards of the courses and teaching facilities provided are satisfactory;
- to conduct examinations and award diplomas and certificates in accordance with the minimum standards prescribed by the AICTE; and
- to establish and develop cooperative relations with industry and commerce.
The main areas, which the Commission would be required to cover in the functions, are as follows:
- Curriculum and Academic Standards;
- Inspection and Affiliation;
- Liaison with industry;
- Growth and Development of Technical Education.
AP SBTET Contact Us
State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP
- 5th Floor, A.N.R. Towers,
- Opp. Toyota Show Room, Prasadampadu,
- Mobile(s): 7901620552/7901620551
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org